100,000 Wiley peer reviewers are now on Publons!
That’s 100,000 of you who devote the time and effort needed for a careful review; who are committed to enhancing the science and research in Wiley’s 1,600+ collection of journals; and who believe peer review is a contribution deserving recognition.
Like us here at Publons, Wiley is committed to recognizing and celebrating your hard work. Part of that involves making sure the right mechanisms are in place to foster transparent discussions that support and enhance the reviewer experience.
That’s why we’ve worked together over the past few weeks to learn more about...you! We wanted to know more about who you Wiley reviewers are, where you are from, and what impact you have on researcher worldwide. But before we do that, here’s a quick recap of the Publons-Wiley relationship:
- As of 8 May 2018, over 110,000 Wiley reviewers have added more than 430,000 reviews to Publons.
- More than 98,000 reviewers have used our journal integration feature with Wiley to automatically add reviews to their profile.
- Wiley has the largest publisher presence on Publons, with more reviews added for their journals than any other publisher.
- After an initial 6-month pilot, Wiley added 750 journals to Publons in 2016. They now have over 880 journals on the network.
- Wiley made use of Publons Historical Review Upload to instantly recognize hundreds of thousands of their reviewers past efforts. Read the case study here.
Now, let’s take a look at what we found: