Australasian Physical & Engineering Sciences in Medicine
Australasian Physical & Engineering Sciences in Medicine (APESM) is a multidisciplinary forum for information and research on the application of physics and engineering to medicine and human physiology. APESM covers a broad range of topics that include but is not limited to:
- Medical physics in radiotherapy
- Medical physics in diagnostic radiology
- Medical physics in nuclear medicine
- Mathematical modelling applied to medicine and human biology
- Clinical biomedical engineering
- Feature extraction, classification of EEG, ECG, EMG, EOG, and other biomedical signals;
- Medical imaging - contributions to new and improved methods;
- Modelling of physiological systems
- Image processing to extract information from images, e.g. fMRI, CT, etc.;
- Biomechanics, especially with applications to orthopaedics.
- Nanotechnology in medicine
APESM offers original reviews, scientific papers, scientific notes, technical papers, educational notes, book reviews and letters to the editor.
APESM is the journal of the Australasian College of Physical Scientists and Engineers in Medicine, and also the official journal of the College of Biomedical Engineers, Engineers Australia and the Asia-Oceania Federation of Organizations for Medical Physics.
Essential Science Indicators Field
Review policy on Publons
- Does not allow reviews to be publicly displayed
- Only allows reviewers to display the journal they reviewed for
Interested in reviewing for this journal?
We can put registered members of Publons' reviewer community in touch with partnered journals they would like to review for. Register now to let Australasian Physical & Engineering Sciences in Medicine know you want to review for them.
Top handling editors on Publons (Manuscripts handled)
Editorial board members on Publons
Publons users have indicated that they sit on Australasian Physical & Engineering Sciences in Medicine's editorial board but we are unable to verify these claims.