Dalat University Journal of Science
The Dalat University Journal of Science (DLU-JOS) is a peer-reviewed academic journal sponsored by Dalat University. The DLU JOS is the first multidisciplinary scholarly journal in Vietnam that has been
- Indexed in the ASEAN Citation Index (ACI) since 2017;
- Approved as a full member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) since 2018;
- Indexed in the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) since 2018 and awarded the DOAJ Seal since 2020;
- Accepted as an official partner of the Publons since 2021.
The DLU-JOS deals with all aspects of Social Sciences and Humanities; Natural Sciences and Technology; Economics and Management. To support local educators and promote research collaboration within the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), we especially welcome manuscripts that address these topics in the context of Vietnam and ASEAN countries. Contributions to the DLU-JOS can be made either as an original research article or as a review article. All articles in the DLU JOS have undergone editorial screening and anonymous double-blind peer review by at least one independent external expert in the field who is not part of the DLU-JOS’s Editorial Board. The section editor ultimately makes an editorial decision, which is subject to endorsement by the Editor-in-Chief.
Review policy on Publons
- Does not allow reviews to be publicly displayed
- Only allows reviewers to display the journal they reviewed for
- Does not allow reviewers to sign or publicly display reviews of rejected publications subsequently published in another journal
Interested in reviewing for this journal/conference?
We can put registered members of Publons' reviewer community in touch with partnered journals they would like to review for. Register now to let Dalat University Journal of Science know you want to review for them.