PLOS ONE is an international, peer-reviewed, open-access, online publication. PLOS ONE welcomes reports on primary research from any scientific discipline. It provides:
- Open-access—freely accessible online, authors retain copyright
- Fast publication times
- Peer review by expert, practicing researchers
- Post-publication tools to indicate quality and impact
- Community-based dialogue on articles
- Worldwide media coverage
Essential Science Indicators Field
Review policy on Publons
- Requires an author's permission before review content can be publicly displayed
- Allows reviewers to display the title of the article they reviewed
Interested in reviewing for this journal?
We can put registered members of Publons' reviewer community in touch with partnered journals they would like to review for. Register now to let Plos One know you want to review for them.
Top handling editors on Publons (Manuscripts handled)
Editorial board members on Publons
Publons users have indicated that they sit on Plos One's editorial board but we are unable to verify these claims. If you are an administrator for Plos One, please get in touch to find out how you can verify the contributions of your editorial board members and more.