PLOS ONE is an international, peer-reviewed, open-access, online publication. PLOS ONE welcomes reports on primary research from any scientific discipline. It provides:
- Open-access—freely accessible online, authors retain copyright
- Fast publication times
- Peer review by expert, practicing researchers
- Post-publication tools to indicate quality and impact
- Community-based dialogue on articles
- Worldwide media coverage
- Requires an author's permission before review content can be publicly displayed
- Allows reviewers to display the title of the article they reviewed
Interested in reviewing for this journal?
Top handling editors on Publons (Manuscripts handled)
Editors on Publons
Publons users have indicated that they are editors for Plos One but we are unable to verify their claims. If you are an administrator for Plos One, please get in touch to find out how you can verify the valuable work of your editorial staff and more.