Dentomaxillofacial Radiology (DMFR) is the journal of the International Association of Dentomaxillofacial Radiology (IADMFR) and covers the closely related fields of oral radiology and head and neck imaging.
Established in 1972, DMFR is a key resource keeping dentists, radiologists and clinicians and scientists with an interest in Head and Neck imaging abreast of important research and developments in oral and maxillofacial radiology.
The DMFR editorial board features a panel of international experts including Editor-in-Chief Professor Ralf Schulze. Our editorial board provide their expertise and guidance in shaping the content and direction of the journal.
- 2015 Impact Factor - 1.919
- Receipt to first decision - average of 3 weeks
- Acceptance to online publication - average of 3 weeks
- Open access option
- ISSN: 0250-832X
- eISSN: 1476-542X
Essential Science Indicators Field
- Does not allow reviews to be publicly displayed
- Only allows reviewers to display the journal they reviewed for
- Does not allow reviewers to sign or publicly display reviews of rejected publications subsequently published in another journal
Interested in reviewing for this journal?
We can put registered members of Publons' reviewer community in touch with partnered journals they would like to review for. Register now to let Dentomaxillofacial Radiology know you want to review for them.
Editorial board members on Publons
Top reviewers on Publons (Manuscripts reviewed in last 12 months)
Review contents for Dentomaxillofacial Radiology are not publicly displayed on Publons, in accordance with their editorial policy.