Dentomaxillofacial Radiology (DMFR) is the journal of the International Association of Dentomaxillofacial Radiology (IADMFR) and covers the closely related fields of oral radiology and head and neck imaging.
Established in 1972, DMFR is a key resource keeping dentists, radiologists and clinicians and scientists with an interest in Head and Neck imaging abreast of important research and developments in oral and maxillofacial radiology.
The DMFR editorial board features a panel of international experts including Editor-in-Chief Professor Ralf Schulze. Our editorial board provide their expertise and guidance in shaping the content and direction of the journal.
- 2015 Impact Factor - 1.919
- Receipt to first decision - average of 3 weeks
- Acceptance to online publication - average of 3 weeks
- Open access option
- ISSN: 0250-832X
- eISSN: 1476-542X
- Does not allow reviews to be publicly displayed
- Only allows reviewers to display the journal they reviewed for
- Does not allow reviewers to sign or publicly display reviews of rejected publications subsequently published in another journal
Interested in reviewing for this journal?
Your interest in reviewing is shared with journals when they are partnered with us. Learn more.
Editorial board members on Publons
Publons users have indicated that they sit on Dentomaxillofacial Radiology's editorial board but we are unable to verify these claims. If you are an administrator for Dentomaxillofacial Radiology, please get in touch to find out how you can verify the contributions of your editorial board members and more.
Review contents for Dentomaxillofacial Radiology are not publicly displayed on Publons, in accordance with their editorial policy.