Climate Policy is a world leading peer-reviewed academic journal publishing high quality policy research and analysis on all aspects of climate policy, including policy and governance, adaptation and mitigation, policy design and development and programme delivery and impact.
Climate change – and our efforts to tackle it - affects us all. So we are particularly proud that our work spans the boundaries between sectors, disciplines and jurisdictions. Our reputation is built on making research accessible and relevant to the wide range of people and organisations directly involved in policy, including: · Academics, particularly those active in climate policy research but also from other disciplines with climate policy relevance;
· Policymakers developing policies, programmes and institutions at all governance levels, nationally and internationally;
· Practitioners from the private, public and third sectors that are affected by climate change and our responses to it; and
· Negotiators and others involved in, but not limited to the UNFCCC, IPCC and other supra-national policy fora.
To encourage independent commentary and debate, and in addition to our normal research papers, we publish our policy material in a number of formats:
· Synthesis articles reviewing the state of knowledge in key areas of interest;
· Policy Analysis articles presenting evidence-based objective analysis of climate policy;
· Perspectives and Insights from policymakers and others actively involved in policy;
· Feedback presenting commentary on previous articles and special issues.
If you are thinking of submitting material to us but aren’t sure whether we are right for you we would be happy to give you an informal view of a short summary of your work, including why you think it has special relevance to the climate policy debate. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Essential Science Indicators Field
Review policy on Publons
- Does not allow reviews to be publicly displayed
- Only allows reviewers to display the journal they reviewed for
Interested in reviewing for this journal?
We can put registered members of Publons' reviewer community in touch with partnered journals they would like to review for. Register now to let Climate Policy know you want to review for them.