Environmental Science and Pollution Research
Environmental Science and Pollution Research (ESPR) serves the international community in all areas of Environmental Science and related subjects with emphasis on chemical compounds. This includes:
- Terrestrial Biology and Ecology
- Aquatic Biology and Ecology
- Atmospheric Chemistry
- Environmental Microbiology/Biobased Energy Sources
- Phytoremediation and Ecosystem Restoration
- Environmental Analyses and Monitoring
- Assessment of Risks and Interactions of Pollutants in the Environment
- Conservation Biology and Sustainable Agriculture
- Impact of Chemicals/Pollutants on Human and Animal Health It reports from a broad interdisciplinary outlook.
- Does not allow reviews to be publicly displayed
- Only allows reviewers to display the journal they reviewed for
Interested in reviewing for this journal?
Your interest in reviewing is shared with journals or conferences when they are partnered with us. Learn more.
Top handling editors on Publons (Manuscripts handled)
Editorial board members on Publons
Publons users have indicated that they sit on Environmental Science and Pollution Research's editorial board but we are unable to verify these claims.
Top reviewers on Publons (Manuscripts reviewed in last 12 months)
Review contents for Environmental Science and Pollution Research are not publicly displayed on Publons, in accordance with their editorial policy.