Environmental Science and Pollution Research
Environmental Science and Pollution Research (ESPR) serves the international community in all areas of Environmental Science and related subjects with emphasis on chemical compounds. This includes:
- Terrestrial Biology and Ecology
- Aquatic Biology and Ecology
- Atmospheric Chemistry
- Environmental Microbiology/Biobased Energy Sources
- Phytoremediation and Ecosystem Restoration
- Environmental Analyses and Monitoring
- Assessment of Risks and Interactions of Pollutants in the Environment
- Conservation Biology and Sustainable Agriculture
- Impact of Chemicals/Pollutants on Human and Animal Health It reports from a broad interdisciplinary outlook.
Interested in reviewing for this journal?
Top handling editors on Publons (Manuscripts handled)
Editors on Publons
Publons users have indicated that they are editors for Environmental Science and Pollution Research but we are unable to verify their claims.