Revista Brasileira de Direito Processual Penal
Associated to the Brazilian Institute of Criminal Procedure (IBRASPP) and thus attached to its pretension to promote the production and dissemination of scientific knowledge related to criminal procedure, the Brazilian Journal of Criminal Procedure aims to publish scientific papers on issues involving the criminal procedure, from an interdisciplinary perspective, encouraging the dialogue with other areas of law and the various fields of knowledge related to criminal sciences such as psychoanalysis, philosophy, sociology, anthropology, etc. The journal has the following sections: Fundamentals of Criminal Procedure; Criminal Prosecution: investigation, public judgment, evidence and appeal; Preventive measures; International Criminal Procedure and Juridical Cooperation; Juvenile Criminal Procedure; Criminal execution; Criminal procedure in interdisciplinary perspective; Teaching and scientific research in criminal procedure. Don't hesitate to send any doubts (firstname.lastname@example.org) and to submit your papers (http://www.ibraspp.com.br/revista/index.php/RBDPP/about/submissions#onlineSubmissions). Papers in English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and French are welcome.
- https://scholar.google.com.br/citations?user=zu-388QAAAAJ&hl=pt-BR ;
- http://www.latindex.org/latindex/ficha?folio=25621 ;
- http://search.crossref.org/?q=%22revista+brasileira+de+direito+processual+penal%22 ;
- http://oaji.net/journal-detail.html?number=3904 ;
- https://www.redib.org/recursos/Record/oai_revista2616-revista-brasileira-direito-processual-penal ;
- https://www.openaire.eu/search/dataprovider?datasourceId=openaire____::aac612c13e5913e4dbfb7fd11a3df0c7 ;
- https://www.worldcat.org/search?q=%22revista+brasileira+de+direito+processual+penal%22&qt=results_page ;
- http://miar.ub.edu/issn/2525-510X ;
- http://rzblx1.uni-regensburg.de/ezeit/detail.phtml?bibid=AAAAA&colors=7&lang=en&jour_id=248146 ;
- http://www.scilit.net/journals/516256 ;
- Allows reviews to be publicly displayed
- Allows reviewers to display the title of the article they reviewed
Interested in reviewing for this journal?
Your interest in reviewing is shared with journals when they are partnered with us. Learn more.