Advancements in health technology have allowed physicians to better diagnose and treat their patients since the beginning of the professional practice of medicine. The journal of Health Technology (Health Technol; HT; ISSN 2616-2717) focuses on the most recent advances within a wide scope of disciplines, encompassing biomedical engineering, and computer and information science for healthcare. It plays as a professional and comprehensive platform for readership of biomedical and electrical engineers, physical and computer scientists, and mathematicians around the world to share the latest ideas and advances through rapid online publication of original healthcare technology research.
The journal welcomes a wide range of submission types, including high-quality research, clinical trials reports, technique reports, review articles, video clips, editorial letter, etc. Articles will be solicited from recognized experts in these fields, while submissions for peer review will also be considered. The high quality of its content is assured by a rigorous review process, supervised by a strong editorial board.
We hope it can establish a platform to broaden knowledge in this interdisciplinary field not only for experts but for patients.
Exemplary general topics within the journal’s scope are:
1. Medical and Biological Engineering:
- Nano biomaterials
- Wearable Electronics Sensors
- Design of science and technology
- Optical instruments
- Microscopy, Tissue engineering, bio-inspired materials
- Intelligent products
- Rehabilitation technology
- Bio-robotics, surgical planning and biomechanics
- Therapeutic and diagnostic systems, devices and technologies
- Clinical engineering
2. Medical Information Technology:
- Big Data in Biology and Medicine
- The innovations of precision medicine / Precision Medicine Initiative
- Biomedical signal processing
- Biomedical imaging and image processing
- Information about the internet of things
- Applications of Evidence‐Based Medicine(EBM)
- Medical and hospital informatics
- Telemedicine, e-health and home care methods
- Public health
The Official Publication of:
Taiwan Society of Engineering Technology and Practical Medicine (TSETPM)
Review policy on Publons
- Does not allow reviews to be publicly displayed
- Only allows reviewers to display the journal they reviewed for
Interested in reviewing for this journal?
We can put registered members of Publons' reviewer community in touch with partnered journals they would like to review for. Register now to let Health Technology know you want to review for them.
Editorial board members on Publons
Publons users have indicated that they sit on Health Technology's editorial board but we are unable to verify these claims.
Top reviewers on Publons (Manuscripts reviewed in last 12 months)
No one has yet endorsed Health Technology.