Russian Journal of Human Reproduction was founded in 1995 as the main source of professional information for Russian specialists in the field of infertility treatment. It covers such areas of human reproduction as conservative methods of infertility treatment, assisted reproductive technologies, reproductive surgery, endoscopy, endocrinology, immunology, embryology, genetics, andrology, sexology, psychology, morphology, management of pregnancy and labor after infertility treatment, experimental aspects of reproduction. The journal also includes analytical articles on comparative assessment of efficiency in different therapeutic and diagnostic approaches, as well as quality and possibilities of instrumental and laboratory methods.
The journal is in the HAC list of publications recommended for publishing articles based on dissertation materials.
The journal is indexed in RSCI (Russian Science Citation Index), Web of Science (Russian Science Citation Index - RSCI), Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory, Chemical Abstracts, Google Scholar.
Main sections of the journal:
- News letters from the Russian Association of Human Reproduction
- Theoretical and experimental aspects of reproduction (includes debates and reviews).
- Clinical aspects of reproductive function disorders
- Assisted reproductive technologies
- Translation of abstracts from leading foreign journals
- Information about forthcoming professional congresses and exhibitions
Review policy on Publons
- Does not allow reviews to be publicly displayed
- Only allows reviewers to display the journal they reviewed for
Interested in reviewing for this journal?
We can put registered members of Publons' reviewer community in touch with partnered journals they would like to review for. Register now to let Problemy Reproduktsii know you want to review for them.
Editorial board members on Publons
No one has yet noted that they are on Problemy Reproduktsii's editorial board. If you're on the editorial board of Problemy Reproduktsii, you can add it in your profile settings.
No one has yet endorsed Problemy Reproduktsii.