The Urban Naturalist (ISSN # 2328-8965) is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes original articles focused on all aspects of the natural history sciences as they pertain to urban areas. The journal offers:
• over 20 years experience of consistently providing timely high-quality publication services for peer-reviewed natural history research
• an efficient and responsive peer review process
• article-by-article online publication for prompt distribution to a global audience
• the expertise and attention to detail to efficiently publish special issues based conference proceedings or a series of invitational articles
• the capability to accommodate publication of a wide range of supplemental files in association with journal articles
- Does not allow reviews to be publicly displayed
- Only allows reviewers to display the journal they reviewed for
Interested in reviewing for this journal/conference?
Your interest in reviewing is shared with journals or conferences when they are partnered with us. Learn more.
Top handling editors on Publons (Manuscripts handled)
Editorial board members on Publons
Publons users have indicated that they sit on Urban Naturalist's editorial board but we are unable to verify these claims. If you are an administrator for Urban Naturalist, please get in touch to find out how you can verify the contributions of your editorial board members and more.
No one has yet endorsed Urban Naturalist.
Review contents for Urban Naturalist are not publicly displayed on Publons, in accordance with their editorial policy.