English Studies at NBU
English Studies at NBU (ESNBU) is an entirely open access, double-blind peer reviewed academic journal published by the Department of Foreign Languages and Cultures, New Bulgarian University in two issues per year, June and December, in print and online. Manuscripts are accepted in English. Translations of already published articles are not accepted.
Subjects covered by this journal:
- Language, Linguistics, Literature; Language Learning & Teaching;
- Translation & Interpreting Studies; Audio-Video Translation; Localization;
- Language, History, Cultural Studies & Communication;
- Creative Writing & Art History
Abstracted and Indexed in: Web of Science Core Collection (ESCI), BASE, CEEOL, DOAJ, DOI CrossRef, EBSCO, ERIH PLUS, OpenAIRE, ROAD, ICI Index Copernicus, JournalTOCs, Library of Congress, MLA Directory of Periodicals, MLA International Bibliography, Brill Linguistic Bibliography, RSCI Core Collection (РИНЦ), WorldCat, MIAR, QOAM, NACID
- Allows reviews to be publicly displayed
- Allows reviewers to display the title of the article they reviewed
Interested in reviewing for this journal?
We can put registered members of Publons' reviewer community in touch with partnered journals they would like to review for. Register now to let English Studies at NBU know you want to review for them.