Brain and Behavior
Brain and Behavior is supported by other journals published by Wiley, including a number of society-owned journals. The journals listed below support Brain and Behavior and participate in the Manuscript Transfer Program by referring articles of suitable quality and offering authors the option to have their paper, with any peer review reports, automatically transferred to Brain and Behavior.
- Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
- Addiction Biology
- Aggressive Behavior
- Brain Pathology
- Child: Care, Health and Development
- Criminal Behaviour and Mental Health
- Depression and Anxiety
- Developmental Neurobiology
- Developmental Science
- European Journal of Neuroscience
- Genes, Brain and Behavior
- Human Brain Mapping
- Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour
- Journal of Comparative Neurology
- Journal of Neuroimaging
- Journal of Neuroscience Research
- Journal of Organizational Behavior
- Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System
- Muscle & Nerve
- Neural Pathology and Applied Neurobiology
Essential Science Indicators Field
Transparent Peer Review
Brain and Behavior operates Transparent Peer Review which means that pre-publication reviewer reports, decision letters, and author responses for certain articles can be displayed publicly even if their standard review policy would preclude it.
- Authors can opt-out of publicly displaying the article's peer review content
- Reviewers can choose to sign their reviewer reports with their name or as anonymous
Review policy on Publons
Prior to Brain and Behavior's adoption of Transparent Peer Review, the following review policy applied. This policy also applies to any articles where the author has opted-out of Transparent Peer Review.
- Does not allow reviews to be publicly displayed
- Only allows reviewers to display the journal they reviewed for
Interested in reviewing for this journal?
We can put registered members of Publons' reviewer community in touch with partnered journals they would like to review for. Register now to let Brain and Behavior know you want to review for them.
Top handling editors on Publons (Manuscripts handled)
Editorial board members on Publons
Publons users have indicated that they sit on Brain and Behavior's editorial board but we are unable to verify these claims.