Multiple Sclerosis Journal
Multiple Sclerosis Journal is a peer-reviewed international journal that focuses on all aspects of multiple sclerosis, neuromyelitis optica and other related autoimmune diseases of the central nervous system.
The journal for your research in the following areas:
- Biologic basis: pathology, myelin biology, pathophysiology of the blood/brain barrier, axo-glial pathobiology, remyelination, virology and microbiome, immunology, proteomics
- Epidemology and genetics: genetics epigenetics, epidemiology
- Clinical and Neuroimaging: clinical neurology, biomarkers, neuroimaging and clinical outcome measures
- Therapeutics and rehabilitation: therapeutics, rehabilitation, psychology, neuroplasticity, neuroprotection, and systematic management
Print ISSN: 1352-4585
Essential Science Indicators Field
Review policy on Publons
- Does not allow reviews to be publicly displayed
- Only allows reviewers to display the journal they reviewed for
Interested in reviewing for this journal?
We can put registered members of Publons' reviewer community in touch with partnered journals they would like to review for. Register now to let Multiple Sclerosis Journal know you want to review for them.