Multiple Sclerosis Journal
Multiple Sclerosis Journal is a peer-reviewed international journal that focuses on all aspects of multiple sclerosis, neuromyelitis optica and other related autoimmune diseases of the central nervous system.
The journal for your research in the following areas:
- Biologic basis: pathology, myelin biology, pathophysiology of the blood/brain barrier, axo-glial pathobiology, remyelination, virology and microbiome, immunology, proteomics
- Epidemology and genetics: genetics epigenetics, epidemiology
- Clinical and Neuroimaging: clinical neurology, biomarkers, neuroimaging and clinical outcome measures
- Therapeutics and rehabilitation: therapeutics, rehabilitation, psychology, neuroplasticity, neuroprotection, and systematic management
Print ISSN: 1352-4585
- Does not allow reviews to be publicly displayed
- Only allows reviewers to display the journal they reviewed for
Interested in reviewing for this journal?
Top handling editors on Publons (Manuscripts handled)
Editors on Publons
Publons users have indicated that they are editors for Multiple Sclerosis Journal but we are unable to verify their claims.
Top reviewers on Publons (Manuscripts reviewed in last 12 months)
Review contents for Multiple Sclerosis Journal are not publicly displayed on Publons, in accordance with their editorial policy.