Perioperative Medicine Journal
Perioperative Medicine is an open access journal that publishes highly topical clinical research relating to the perioperative care of surgical patients. Its essence is the distillation, examination and application of clinical evidence to improve surgical outcome. Modern perioperative medicine is a true multidisciplinary speciality and the journal welcomes research in all areas relevant to perioperative medicine from any healthcare professional. Main areas of interest include but are not limited to:
• Perioperative outcomes (surgical, anesthetic, medical)
• Evidence-based care
• Perioperative guidelines and consensus statements
• Preoperative evaluation and risk scores
• Preoperative testing
• Cardiopulmonary exercise testing
• Perioperative decision making
• Perioperative haemodynamic monitoring
• Surgical optimization and enhanced surgical recovery programs
• Perioperative fluid management
- Does not allow reviews to be publicly displayed
- Only allows reviewers to display the journal they reviewed for
Interested in reviewing for this journal?
We can put registered members of Publons' reviewer community in touch with partnered journals they would like to review for. Register now to let Perioperative Medicine Journal know you want to review for them.
Editorial board members on Publons
No one has yet noted that they are on Perioperative Medicine Journal's editorial board. If you're on the editorial board of Perioperative Medicine Journal, you can add it in your profile settings.
No one has yet endorsed Perioperative Medicine Journal.
Review contents for Perioperative Medicine Journal are not publicly displayed on Publons, in accordance with their editorial policy.