Journal of Data Analysis and Information Processing
Journal of Data Analysis and Information Processing (JDAIP) is an international journal dedicated to the latest advancement of data analysis and information processing methods. The goal of this journal is to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of data analysis and information processing.
All manuscripts must be prepared in English and are subject to a rigorous and fair peer-review process. Generally, accepted papers will appear online within 3 weeks followed by printed hard copy. The journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following fields:
· Application of Technology in Policy and Decision Making · Application of Technology in Teaching and Learning Process · Artificial Intelligence · Artificial Neural Networks · Big Data Analytic · Business Intelligence · Computational Intelligence · Data Mining · Data Modeling · Deep Learning · Digital Signal Processing · Dimension Reducing · Empirical Mode Decomposition · Fourier Analysis · Graph Mining · Image Processing, Video Processing · Information Extraction · Information Hiding · Information Retrieval · Information Theory · Knowledge Discovery · Machine Learning · Multivariate data analysis, Matrix Analysis · Pattern Recognition · Semantic Technology · Social Network Mining · Spatial and Temporal Data Analysis · Statistics · Statistics and Applied Probability · Stochastic Process · Stream Mining · Time Series Analysis · Wavelet Analysis
We are also interested in:
1) Short reports—2-5 page papers where an author can present an idea with theoretical background, but has not yet completed the research needed for a complete paper or an author presents preliminary data;
2) Short communications—2-5 page papers;
3) Technical notes—2-5 page papers;
4) Letters to the Editor;
5) Reviews (the number of pages is not restricted), Book reviews—Comments and critiques;
- Does not allow reviews to be publicly displayed
- Only allows reviewers to display the journal they reviewed for
- Does not allow reviewers to sign or publicly display reviews of rejected publications subsequently published in another journal
Interested in reviewing for this journal?
Your interest in reviewing is shared with journals or conferences when they are partnered with us. Learn more.
Editorial board members on Publons
No one has yet noted that they are on Journal of Data Analysis and Information Processing's editorial board. If you're on the editorial board of Journal of Data Analysis and Information Processing, you can add it in your profile settings.
Review contents for Journal of Data Analysis and Information Processing are not publicly displayed on Publons, in accordance with their editorial policy.