International Journal of Thermal Sciences
The International Journal of Thermal Sciences is a journal devoted to the publication of fundamental studies on the physics of transfer processes in general, with an emphasis on thermal aspects and also applied research on various processes, energy systems and the environment. Articles are published in English and French, and are subject to peer review.
The fundamental subjects considered within the scope of the journal are:
- Heat and relevant mass transfer at all scales (nano, micro and macro) and in all types of material (heterogeneous, composites, biological,...) and fluid flow
- Forced, natural or mixed convection in reactive or non-reactive media
- Single or multi–phase fluid flow with or without phase change
- Near–and far–field radiative heat transfer
- Combined modes of heat transfer in complex systems (for example, plasmas, biological, geological,...)
- Multiscale modelling
The applied research topics include:
- Heat exchangers, heat pipes, cooling processes
- Transport phenomena taking place in industrial processes (chemical, food and agricultural, metallurgical, space and aeronautical, automobile industries)
- Nano–and micro–technology for energy, space, biosystems and devices
- Heat transport analysis in advanced systems
- Impact of energy–related processes on environment, and emerging energy systems
The study of thermophysical properties of materials and fluids, thermal measurement techniques, inverse methods, and the developments of experimental methods are within the scope of the International Journal of Thermal Sciences which also covers the modelling, and numerical methods applied to thermal transfer.
- Does not allow reviews to be publicly displayed
- Only allows reviewers to display the journal they reviewed for
Interested in reviewing for this journal?
Your interest in reviewing is shared with journals or conferences when they are partnered with us. Learn more.
Editorial board members on Publons
Publons users have indicated that they sit on International Journal of Thermal Sciences' editorial board but we are unable to verify these claims. If you are an administrator for International Journal of Thermal Sciences, please get in touch to find out how you can verify the contributions of your editorial board members and more.
Top reviewers on Publons (Manuscripts reviewed in last 12 months)
Review contents for International Journal of Thermal Sciences are not publicly displayed on Publons, in accordance with their editorial policy.