The journal Ecological genetics is an international multi-disciplinary journal which accepts for consideration original manuscripts that clarify all aspects of interactions between genetic and ecological processes on any types of organisms and on all levels of living system organization, from molecular to ecosystem one.
The editorial board accepts manuscripts that reflect the results of field and experimental studies, and fundamental research of broad conceptual and/or comparative context.
We welcome the publication of materials that:
- make a significant contribution to the development of general biological theory and methodology of ecological and genetic research;
- contribute to a better understanding of genetic mechanisms of the regulation of intra– and inter–species interactions of organisms, as well as ‘organism–environment’ interactions;
- contribute to a better understanding of modern issues in general biology.
- Publications of the journal would be of interest to a wide range of specialists in the fields of ecology, genetics, biochemistry, general biology, evolutionary theory, as well as for physicians and teachers and students of various biological and medical profiles.
Review policy on Publons
- Allows reviews to be publicly displayed
- Only allows reviewers to display the journal they reviewed for
Interested in reviewing for this journal?
We can put registered members of Publons' reviewer community in touch with partnered journals they would like to review for. Register now to let Ecological Genetics know you want to review for them.