Get recognition for your Wiley reviews
has partnered with Publons to give you official recognition for your
contribution to peer review. This partnership means you can opt-in to have
your reviews for participating Wiley journals automatically added to your
242,016 Wiley reviewers have already added 1,302,000 of their reviews to Publons.
What is Publons?
Researchers across the globe use Publons to track and demonstrate their peer review and editorial work for journals worldwide. You get recognition even if your reviews are anonymous and the manuscript is never published.
Benefits of adding your reviews to Publons
- Get recognition for your reviews in full compliance with journal policies
- Easily add current and past reviews to your record
- Download your review record for job applications, promotions, grant and tenure applications, etc.
- Win awards for your reviewing efforts
- Link your Publons account with your ORCID iD
Which Wiley journals are integrated?
Click the link below to see the Wiley journals integrated with Publons and their review policies.
Visit the Wiley Peer Review Resource Center to learn more.
When reviewing for an integrated journal:
- You will be asked if you want to get recognition for it on Publons
- Once your review is completed, you will receive an email with a private link to claim your review
- Follow the link to add your review to your reviewer profile
You can now sign in to Publons, EndNote, and Web of Science with one email address and password.
If you previously had a ResearcherID account or already have an account with one of the above products, please sign in with your credentials for that service to start using Publons. Learn more about registering for Publons here.