It has been quite a year so far for Publons and our partners. With Peer Review Week 2019 just around the corner, we want to give a shout out to the publishers that have joined the Publons community over the last few months. These publishers join a network of 1.8 million+ researchers and 3,800+ scholarly journals from 100+ other publisher partners all bringing greater recognition and transparency to scholarly peer review.
Over 15% of journals in the Web of Science Core Collection are now partnered with Publons Reviewer Recognition Service, and we project this will reach over 25% by the end of 2019. This rise demonstrates the increasing acknowledgement of the importance of reviewer recognition amongst the world’s highest quality journals. Practically, the growth in our publisher community means that researchers everywhere can automatically track and verify their peer review contributions, past and present, for more of the journals they contribute to.
Here’s a list of publishers who have recently joined the Publons community:
- AMU (Adam Mickiewicz University)
- American Association for Respiratory Care
- Carden Jennings Publishing
- Chulalongkorn University
- CSIRO Publishing
- Company of Biologists
- EDP Sciences
- European Scientific Institute
- Geological Society of London
- The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers
- International Society for Sexual Medicine
- Journal of Rheumatology Publishing Company
- Kemerovo State University
- Korean Society of Laboratory Medicine
- Korean Society of Radiology
- LN Gumilyov Eurasian National University
- Malawi Medical Journal – College of Medicine (University of Malawi)
- "Marin Drăcea" National Research-Development Institute in Forestry
- Mayo Clinic
- Medycyna Praktyczna
- National Institute of Clean and Low Carbon Energy
- Portland Press
- Rockefeller University Press
- Shanghai Ocean University
- Society for Industrial & Applied Mathematics
- Society of Investigative Dermatology
- Society of Petroleum Engineers
- Spanish Society of Hospital Pharmacy
For further information on partnering with Publons or if you’re an existing partner and would like to explore further development opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to know more about how to get the most of Peer Review Week 2019, please check out our PRW19 resources for publishers.