Peer Review Week 2017 is here and the Royal Society of Chemistry is getting us off to a fast start - announcing a new trial with Publons across 10 of their journals.
Reviewers for participating journals can now:
- automatically keep a verified record every review performed. No extra work required.
- View and download their up-to- date reviewer record at any time
- Get more recognition for the reviews they complete
- Choose to be notified when an article they reviewed is published, to see the outcome of their peer review
- Link their record to their ORCID account to show their publication and peer review activity together.
You can read more about the partnership here.
Find out which journals are participating here.