Find, Screen & Connect with Expert Peer Reviewers
Powerful and accurate search
Our powerful algorithm trawls the extensive Web of Science publication and citation index, and Publons' exclusive review database to return up to 30 precise recommendations from over 10-million authors.
Comprehensive search parameters
- Journal name
- Exclude researchers
360° view of review candidates
We surface more information to help you choose the right review candidates to invite, including:
- Publications matched to search
- Publication, editorial, and review history
- Research fields
- Biography and institutional affiliations
- Current availability to review
Reliably contact prospective reviewers
Researchers can be nomadic, moving between institutions and changing email addresses.
Reviewer Connect provides a researcher’s latest contact email address from Web of Science, as well as one-click access to trusted sources for contact information, including:
- Institutional profiles
- Most recently published papers
Rich 360° View of Suggested Reviewers
Researchers can be nomadic — moving between institutions and using multiple email addresses. It makes an editor's role in sourcing expert peer reviewers extremely difficult, especially at a time when manuscript submissions are rapidly increasing:
75% of academic journal editors say that getting reviewers to accept review invitations is the hardest part of their job.
That's why Publons has developed Reviewer Connect
- Quickly find relevant, available, and motivated reviewers
- Reduce administrative workload recruiting reviewers
- Expand your pool of reviewers
- Prevent reviewer fraud with more information to assess reviewer candidates
- Speed up overall peer review times and get publications out faster, improving the experience for submitting authors
Reviewer Connect is available to all publishers and journals, regardless of which peer review submission system you use.
Speak with one of our team about getting started with Reviewer Connect.