- Professor of Computer-Aided Process Engineering/ The University of Kaiserslautern/ Institute of Process Engineering/ Germany.
- Frequent Reviewer of the Chemical Engineering Science, Computers & Chemical Engineering and the Chemical Engineering Research and Design Journals (IChemE).
- Appointed at Fraunhofer Institute for Industrial Mathematics/ Transport processes group/ Kaiserslautern/ Germany in 2009, Declined.
- Appointed as Associate professor at the University Technology Malaysia in 2008, Declined.
- Having long experience in Teaching Computer-Aided Process and Design, Industrial and Computational Mathematics, Process modeling and simulation, Process optimization and Process Dynamics & control.
- Invented SQMOM, OPOSPM, NQMOM, CDA & MaxEntM as solvers for the Population Balance Equation.
- Spent many Special Research Visits (three months each) at the Institute of Process Engineering/University of Kaiserslautern/ Germany and Fraunhofer Institute for Industrial Mathematics during the summers of 2005 until 2015.
- Having long experience in modelling discrete phase systems using the Population Balance Equation.
- Having long experience in modeling, dynamic analysis, optimization and numerical simulation of industrial scale chemical engineering processes such as: Two-phase high pressure oil splitting reactors, multicomponent glycerin and fatty acids distillation plants, chlorine drying plant, agitated & pulsed extraction columns.
- Having strong research cooperation with: • Institute of Process Engineering/ University of Kaiserslautern/ Germany. • Department of Applied Mathematics/ University of Kaiserslautern/ Germany. • Fraunhofer Institute of Industrial Mathematics/ Transport & Computational Fluid Dynamics Group.
- Having strong research collaboration with the international chemical industries: • BASF the chemical company/ Germany. • NOVARTIS pharmaceutical company/Switzerland. • EDL-Poerner Company for Plant Engineering/ Germany.
- Published in this field of research more than 120 articles in peer reviewed International Journals and Conferences.
- Participated in more than 50 peer reviewed International Conferences.
Bioprocess Engineering CFD development CFD modelling CFD simulation Chemical Engineering Design Computer-aided process design energy integration Industrial mathematics liquid-liquid extraction Multiscale Modeling and Simulation Numerical Analysis Numerical and Computational Mathematics Population balance modelling Process control, process optimization Solvent extraction
Editorial Board Memberships
Has reviewed for
Showing 6 of 30
Pre Publication Reviews
Your statistics are calculated based on the information you have submitted to Publons.
Read more about them here.
Compare your statistics to those of any research field on Publons using the form below. Leaving the form blank will compare your statistics to all research fields on Publons.
Reviews (last 12 months)
Reviews (average per year)
Journal Impact Factors of journals reviewed for
The distribution of the Journal Impact Factors of journals Menwer Attarakih has reviewed for.
All fields reviewers
Total reviews over time
A cumulative record of Menwer Attarakih's total number of reviews.
Reviews per month
The total number of reviews performed by Menwer Attarakih each month.
Average review length
The average number of words per review compared to the average of All fields reviewers and the average of reviewers at affiliated institutions.
Note: only reviews with associated content are included in the graph below and where content is present we can not guarantee that it is complete or truly the content of the review.
Weekly review punchcard
The distribution of days that reviews were performed on, compared to All fields reviewers and reviewers at affiliated institutions.