Professor in Aircraft Design, Flight Mechanics, Aircraft Systems, and Educational Flight Testing. Head of Aircraft Design and Systems Group (AERO).
Interests: Aircraft Design, Aircraft Systems, Flight Mechanics, Flight Dynamics, Educational Flight Testing, Flight Control Systems, Hydraulic Systems, Aerodynamics, Simulation, Optimization, Mechanical Engineering, University Teaching, Short Courses, Open Access, Private Pilot.
- Studied Mechanical Engineering at Universität Hannover, Germany (Dipl.-Ing.) and at Purdue University, USA (MSME).
- Systems engineer at Airbus in Hamburg, Germany. Topics: Flight Control and Hydraulic Systems.
- Temporary lecturer at Queens University Belfast (QUB), UK for Aircraft Stability and Control.
- Researcher at Technische Universität Hamburg-Harburg (TUHH), Dr.-Ing. (PhD).
- Own engineering office (research and development projects for Airbus and subcontractors), free lance lecturer at Airbus Technical School, Hamburg, Germany.
- Since 1999 professor at Hamburg University of Applied Sciences (HAW Hamburg).
Editorial Board Memberships
Has reviewed for
Showing 6 of 9
Pre Publication Reviews
Showing of , Show more...