- Synthesis of 62Zn/62Cu radiopharmaceuticals and generators for PET/CT neuroendocrine tumor imaging.
- Synthesis of Au, Ag, and Au@Pt nanoparticles and clusters and their applications in fuel cell catalysts, molecular electronics, and biomedical materials.
- Reaction mechanism study using in-situ spectroscopies (in-situ electrochemistry-connected NMR, IR, Raman, UV-Vis, STM).
- Scanning Probe Microscopy (AFM, STM, KPM) study for morphology, surface potential, charge transfer, self-assembly, and force spectroscopy for surfactant micelles, nanoparticles, proteins, medical implant Ti alloys.
- Titanium alloys as biocompatible implant materials and their surface interactions with proteins and cells.
- Electrospun polymer nanofibers for artificial muscles, drug controlled release and solid-phase extraction.
Biomedical Engineering Chemical Characterisation of Materials Colloid and Surface Chemistry Fuel Cells Functional Materials Inorganic Chemistry metal nanoparticles Nanomaterials PET CT radiopharmaceutical
Editorial Board Memberships
Has reviewed for
Showing 6 of 43
Showing 6 of 9
Pre Publication Reviews
Your statistics are calculated based on the information you have submitted to Publons.
Read more about them here.
Compare your statistics to those of any research field on Publons using the form below. Leaving the form blank will compare your statistics to all research fields on Publons.
Reviews (last 12 months)
Reviews (average per year)
Review to Publication ratio
Journal Impact Factors of journals reviewed for
The distribution of the Journal Impact Factors of journals Yangwei Liu has reviewed for.
All fields reviewers
Total reviews over time
A cumulative record of Yangwei Liu's total number of reviews.
Reviews per month
The total number of reviews performed by Yangwei Liu each month.
Average review length
The average number of words per review (for which we have content), compared to the average of All fields reviewers and the average of reviewers at affiliated institutions.
Weekly review punchcard
The distribution of days that reviews were performed on, compared to All fields reviewers and reviewers at affiliated institutions.