I’m a Postdoctoral Scientist at University of Florida. I have worked in the pharmacy research field for the last 8 years, gaining wide range of experience in the areas of drug development, molecular biology and cellular engineering.
My research experience can be summarized as follows:
• 8+ years of experience in mammalian cell culture including isolation of primary pancreatic acini cells from both human and mouse models. Experience with protein overexpression and developing transient/stable cell lines
• 8+ years of experience working with different in vivo models. Hands on experience in drug dosing, tissue dissection, sectioning and staining
• 4+ years of experience in genome editing using CRISPR/Cas systems
• 5+ years of proficiency in standard molecular and cellular techniques
• Familiar with PK/PD, Preclinical aspect of drug development
Editorial Board Memberships
Dhruvitkumar is not currently contributing as an editor for any journal or publisher.
Has reviewed for
Showing 6 of 14
Pre Publication Reviews
Your statistics are calculated based on the information you have submitted to Publons.
Read more about them here.
Compare your statistics to those of any research field on Publons using the form below. Leaving the form blank will compare your statistics to all research fields on Publons.
Reviews (last 12 months)
Reviews (average per year)
Review to Publication ratio
Journal Impact factors of journals reviewed for
The distribution of the Journal Impact Factors of journals Dhruvitkumar Sutaria has reviewed for.
All fields reviewers
Total reviews over time
A cumulative record of Dhruvitkumar Sutaria's total number of reviews.
Reviews per month
The total number of reviews performed by Dhruvitkumar Sutaria each month.
Average review length
The average number of words per review (for which we have content), compared to the average of All fields reviewers and the average of reviewers at affiliated institutions.
Weekly review punchcard
The distribution of days that reviews were performed on, compared to All fields reviewers and reviewers at affiliated institutions.